General Application ProcessForeign citizens can apply for admission to any MSSES program. For application, you must complete 4 steps:
1. To select a program
2. To submit documentsThe documents are accepted for:
Bachelor’s degree programs
- until July 10, 2020 upon admission according to the results of the entrance examinations held by the Moscow School.
- until July 26, 2020 upon admission according to the Unified State Exam results.
Master’s degree programs
- from May 11 till August 21.
To become an applicant, you need to register with the portal http://mimir.msses.ru/ and apply for admission (detailed instructions how to do this).
- Passport (If the passport is in a foreign language, notarized translation of the completed pages is required);
- Higher education diploma with an attachment (recognition and equivalence of the education certificate is required for the diplomas earned outside the Russian Federation). Full information on the legalization of documents, the recognition of education, and (or) qualifications obtained in a foreign state can be found on the website of the National Information Center of the Russian Federation.
- TIN (if there is any)
- SNILS (if there is any)
- 6 photos (3x4 cm)
- Medical certificate issued by the official body in the country of residence confirming the absence of medical contraindications for studying in the Russian Federation (see paragraph 4. Medical documents);
Requirements for applicants:
- Education certificate (for admission to a bachelor's degree programs at least a certificate of school graduation dates, a school-leaving certificate are required; for admission to a master's degree programs at least a bachelor's / specialist's degree diploma is required).
- The level of English language is at least 5.5 on the IELTS scale. The submission of an international certificate is encouraged, but not required.
- The level of the Russian language is at least B1. The submission of an international certificate is encouraged, but not required.
- No specific education is required. However, at the Faculty of Law, it is advisable to have first higher education in jurisprudence.
3. To pass the entrance examsForeign applicants can gain admission according to the Unified State Exam results (USE) or the results of the entrance examinations held by the MSSES.
- The list of the entrance exams for bachelor's degree programs
- The list of the entrance exams for master's degree programs
4. To prepare medical documents before entering the Russian Federation:- Medical certificate confirming the absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS disease, issued by the official body in the country of residence, with a period of examination no more than 6 (six) months before the first day of classes.
- Medical certificate confirming the absence of medical contraindications for studying in Russian Federation issued by the official body in the country of residence (alternative to 086/u certificate)
- Vaccinations certificate
Documents must be:
- in Russian or have an officially notarized Russian translation
- stamped and signed by the authority figures
After confirming the foreign applicant’s admission as a student, the International Department of the MSSES provides visa support helps to acquire the necessary health insurance (a prerequisite for all foreign students) and invites you to the Orientation Meeting for International Students of MSSES.
How to prepare yourself for admission- For foreign applicants for bachelor's and master's degrees who are not sure about the level of language proficiency, MSSES offers one-year courses of the Russian language in a distance format.
- For applicants for bachelor's degrees programs made jointly with Coventry University, the preparatory course includes both Russian and English languages.
Office of Global Engagemente-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
address: 3-5 Gazetny pereulok, Office 241, 125009, Moscow, Russia